The pituitary gland naturally produces human growth hormones. This is responsible for the growth of both adults and children. Apart from physical growth, this hormone also helps with many bodily functions such as regulation of sugar and fat metabolism, body fluids, and heart function.
For individuals suffering from weak growth, these supplements are needed. Hence the creation of the synthetic human growth hormones as you know it today. Human growth hormones can help you, and it does so in the following ways:
First, The Benefits
- Helps Treat In-Born Growth Medical Conditions
This first benefit is one of the most obvious that people can gain from taking human growth supplements. Some individuals are inherently born with growth-related medical conditions. Human growth supplements can help treat conditions like the following:
- Children born smaller than their gestational age
- Turner’s syndrome, which is a chromosomal condition that affects growth in females. Not only does this affect their physical growth, but it also leads to serious health issues such as early loss of ovarian function.
- HGH deficiency, which happens when the pituitary gland isn’t producing enough growth hormones.
- Prader-Willi Syndrome, a genetic disorder due to loss of function in specific genes. This can lead to constant feelings of hunger, poor muscle function, and lower levels of sex hormones.
- Short Bowel Syndrome, a condition where a part of the small or large intestine doesn’t function properly. Hence, the body can’t absorb fats, vitamins, nutrients, and minerals.
- Helps Maintain Muscle Tissue Quality
Generally, human beings lose their muscle tissue quality as they grow older. For others, this can also happen after an extreme workout. When this happens, the body experiences pain due to inflammation. HGH supplements are efficient in maintaining, building, and repairing tissues in the muscle, brain, and even the other organs of the body. Through this, the body can:
- Burn fat
- Build muscle mass
- Boost metabolism
- Improves Body’s Metabolism
HGH supplements have excellent musculoskeletal effects. This makes it an essential component of metabolism by increasing body mass. It has effects like the following:
- Improving athletic performance by increasing muscle mass and decreasing fat mass. However, taking HGH for athletic competitions isn’t allowed, and may lead to disqualification.
- Used by adult men to improve aerobic and anaerobic fitness and lipid profile. This is achieved when the HGH supplement preserves more healthy fluid in the body to enhance muscle strength.
- Helps AIDS Patients
AIDS patients are now victims more than ever. The disease affects their physical health more than anything. One of the conditions that they experience is the AIDS Wasting Syndrome.
This refers to advanced HIV disease, characterized by weight loss, lack of appetite, nausea, and oral problems. HGH injections have become a part of the daily regimen of patients. It’s usually injected at night, so it can better mimic the natural growth hormone cycle release in the bloodstream.
What Are The Side Effects, If Any?
Generally, HGH supplements are recommended only for those who are deficient in growth hormones. If you aren’t, then there’s no need for you to take them. Just like any other medicine, it has its own set of side effects too. These include:
- Joint and muscle pain
- May cause tumors to develop, so it’s not recommended for those who’ve had cancer in the past
- Swelling in the arms and legs
- Risk of high blood pressure
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
Where, And How Can You Use HGH Supplements?
Generally, HGH supplements are safe to use, for as long as you satisfy the following conditions:
- You’re staying within the prescribed dose
- You’re buying from an authorized source, such as from your doctor or websites such as HghMeds online
Because of its widespread demand, many HGH supplements are counterfeited. If you’re not careful enough, you might be taking in something that you’re not sure about its contents. As a precautionary measure, it’s best, therefore, that you take your supplements from a reliable source. In most instances, this should always be from your doctor. Most importantly, also, stick to the dose given by your doctor for your specific use. Don’t use your HGH supplements for any other purpose other than the one intended.
The human growth hormone in the body is needed for cell production, regeneration, and growth. However, some people are deficient in this hormone. This is why synthetic human growth hormones came into being. Not only does the human growth hormones supplement growth functions, but as you have read above, it has a wide array of benefits, too. Just remember, always seek the advice of a medical professional for the proper dose.